SUPER SMASH BROS. WII U – 2v2
Time: Saturday 29th September – 4:30 PM
Tournament Player Cap: 32 Players
Round Format: Best of 3 (5 for winners, losers & grand finals)
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Town & City
- Dream Land 64
- 8 minutes
- Items are turned to off and none.
- If time runs out, the winner is determined by stock, and then by percentage.
- If both stock and percentage are identical, or a game ends with both players being KO’d simultaneously, then a tiebreaker is played. A tiebreakers is a 1 stock, 3 minute match with the same characters and the same stage.
- All sets with the exception of winner’s finals, loser’s finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any “finals” matches).
- Double Elimination
- All people are responsible for their own control scheme/name tag and must make sure it is set before the match begins. Both players must agree to restart a match on account of a controller problem.
- Stalling is banned. (Stalling is defined as any action that deliberately avoids all conflict as to make the game unplayable. Running from an opponent to get to a better position is not considered stalling.)
- Extending an infinite lock/combo/chain above 300% is considered stalling.
- Any action that prevents the game from continuing results in a forfeiture of the match for the offender.
Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on.
All custom moves, and equipment are banned.
ADDITIONAL DOUBLES RULES
- Team attack is on.
- Sharing stocks is allowed.
- Controller ports are determined in a 1221.
- If the clock expires and the total number of stocks of each team is equal, use the sum of the final percentage of players on each team as the tiebreaker; whichever team has a lower sum wins. (A player who has been eliminated has 0 stocks and 0%).