Dragonball Fighter Z
Time: Friday 9pm
Tournament Player Cap: 64
Round Format: Double elim Best of 3 (5 for winners, losers & grand finals)
Random stage select
Timer: 300 seconds
1) Players select their sides
2) Players select their characters. Either Player may invoke Double Blind Character Selection
3) The Players play the first Game of the Match.
4) The losing Player of the preceding Game may choose to change characters.
5) Players go to Stage Select and select Random
6) The next Game is played.
7) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all subsequent Games until the Match is complete. Side Selection Players may mutually agree who sits on the left and right side, corresponding to Player 1 and Player 2 respectively, at the start of the Match. Players are committed to this selection for the entirety of the Match. If Players cannot agree to a Side Selection, they will play a Best-of-One Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who picks their side first. The winner selects a side first.
Double Blind Character Selection Either Player may request that a double blind selection occur. In this situation, a Tournament Organizer will be told, in secret, each of the Players’ choices for the first Game. Both Players are to then select their first Game character, with the staff validating the character selections. If a player does not select the character they told to the bracket Referee or Tournament Organizer they forfeit that Game.
Stage Selection For all Games in the Match, players will utilize Random Stage Selection. Players may also agree to select the “Rematch” option to play the next Game of the Match without changing the stage.
Tie Games In the event of a tie Game, declared by a Double K.O. screen in the Game, the Game will not be scored and both players will replay the tied Game with the same characters and on the same stage.